Aneta's Powerlifting and Bench Press achievements:
- 19 years old Juniors' Champion of Poland in bench press
- 23 years old Juniors' Champion of Poland in bench press
- Silver medal in Seniors' Polish Championship in bench press
- Silver medal on Polish Cup in bench press
- Gold medal on Polish Cup in powerlifting
- Seniors' Champion of Poland in powerlifting
- Sport class - champion' s international
- Member of National Team in bench press and powerlifting 1999-2001
- Powerlifting - second place in European Championship of seniors, Luxembourg 2000
- Record holder of Poland in powerlifting, weight category - 82,5 kg
- Juniors' Record holder of Europe in dead lift - 213 kg
- Silver medal in International Arm wrestling Tournament
- As a first Polish woman she broke the barrier of 500 kg in powerlifting (507,5)
- As a first Polish woman she broke the barrier of 200 kg in deadlift
And of course, here are some of her Strongwoman achievements:
- Guinness Record in rolling the frying pans for time - 4 pans of 26cm diameter in 1 minute (Madrid, February 2008)
- Third place in the polish edition of Stars dancing on ice TV show (March-May 2008)
- Appearing in many popular programs in polish and foreign TV.
- An appearance in the Polish edition of the popular adventure show called "Fort Boyard" (July 2008).
- A Guinness World Record in lifting up adult men overhead - 12 persons in 2 minutes (Madrid, Spain - December 2008).