ObamaCare implementation deadline is January 1st, 2014.
There are huge problems with ObamaCare.
Instead of saying "I hate ObamaCare" without giving any reasons for my feelings, so I figured I'd give you my reasons.
Here are some of my reason why I feel this law should be repealed right now:
- Americans may lose their doctors;
- Americans may lose their health plans;
- Middle class and poor Americans will have worsen health care;
- There will be higher premiums because of ObamCare demands on insurers;
- Higher taxes will be needed to pay for it since they low-balled estimates by Trillions of Dollars;
- The budget deficit will increase because of its rising cost;
- There are hiring freezes which are already taking place;
- There are slashed workers’ hours taking place because of it right now;
- It is killing existing jobs and is killing new jobs creation because employers don't what the burden and the cost involved;
- It will be bad for small businesses because they simply cannot afford it;
- Small business plans are being delayed;
Even extremely liberal NBC has discovered ObamaCare will cause some people to lose income, others to lose their jobs and some to lose their insurance.
Reporter Lisa Myers said they “spoke to almost 20 small businesses and other entities around the country. Almost all said because of the new law, they’d be cutting back hours for some employees” below 30 each week because they can’t afford to offer the health insurance mandated by ObamaCare.
- Employer mandate being delayed;
Labor Unions, who worked so hard to get ObamaCare passed, now complain it is most unfair to require employees – but not employers – to adhere to ObamaCare.
- Labor Union opposition to ObamaCare;
Well, they just found out that that is not going to happen!
Now that are against ObamaCare!
Right now, the leaders of three major U.S. unions, including the Teamsters which strongly supported ObamaCare, now warn that unless the health-care law undergoes major changes - it will "destroy the very health and well-being of our members along with millions of other hardworking Americans.”
The Unions have said that ObamaCare will force businesses to reduce hours and subsequently "destroy the foundation of the 40-hour work week that is the backbone of the American middle class.”
- Seniors may lose their Medicare coverage because of pre-existing conditions and new regulation under the ObamaCare law;
- Higher Medicare costs are taking place right now and will keep going up as a result of ObamaCare;
- ObamaCare will force seniors to suffer higher out-of-pocket expenses over the next five years in an economy that already takes too much from the average senior's pension;
- Payments will be reduced to hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and home health-care agencies because serviced will not be authorized;
- ObamaCare will result is fewer insurance companies providing health insurance;
- Basic health plans are being delayed;
- The ObamaCare Early Retiree Program is already broke, out of funds;
- High-risk pools are failing;
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius simply announced “health care facilities and providers will get paid less” for providing the same services.
- Doctors expect worsening care;
Doctors fear they will be punished in that system if they spend too much time with a patient or provide too much treatment.
- Doctors fleeing and opting out;
The number of doctors opting out of Medicare has nearly tripled from three years earlier.
Even fewer Doctors are accepting new Medicaid patients because of ObamaCare.
A survey found six in 10 physicians say it is likely many doctors will retire earlier than planned in the next one to three years.
The same percentage say the practice of medicine is in jeopardy as medical experts lose control of their clinics and compensation because of ObamaCare.
The New York times found health insurance companies are cutting costs by selecting health-care plans that reduce the number of doctors and hospitals available to customers.
- Death Panels havve been confirmed - by Democrats;
Sarah Palin was racked over the coals for asserting such a thing. Ultra-Liberal PolitiFact.com even dubbed it 2009′s “Lie of the Year.”
But now times have changed, extreme liberal Howard Dean confirmed the ObamaCare Independent Payment Advisory Board, or IPAB, “is essentially a health-care rationing body.”
Howard Dean asserts that the IPAB will “be able to stop certain treatments its members do not favor by simply setting rates to levels where no doctor or hospital will perform them.”
- The ObamaCare Rationing Board;
- IRS “honor” system;
It also makes taxpayers liable to repay any subsidies and/or tax credits erroneously granted while the honor system is in effect.
- Schools can’t afford insurance;
ObamaCare requires employers to offer health coverage to all employees who work an average of 30 or more hours per week each month, or else pay a fine.
- Fines, Penalties, and why young people expected to opt out;
But, instead of joining, many are opting to pay the individual mandate penalty of $95 or one percent of income.
Approximately 3.7 million of those ages 18-34 will be at least $500 better off if they forgo insurance and pay the penalty.
It is estimated that more than 3 million young people do this.
Here it is, my favorite reason why I hate ObamaCare!
- ObamaCare grants the Federal Government and its agents unbridled authority over us.
Americans will actually be forced to allow home inspections or face fines, jail, and loss of their property.
And for what reasons?
ObamaCare provides hundreds of millions of dollars to make “evidence-based” inspections of “high-risk populations,” defined as families in which any of these conditions apply:
- the mother is under 21,
- someone is a tobacco user,
- children have low student achievement,
- developmental delays or disabilities,
- individuals are serving or have formerly served in the military,
- guns are in the home.
Home Schoolers and Gun Owners Beware!
- Critics say even Home Schoolers may be subject to “intervention” in “school readiness,” and farm families could face intervention to “prevent child injuries.”
- Under ObamaCare, gun owners may be required to comply with "firearm safety inspections."
As for those who voted to pass something into law without even reading what the law will do?
Fact is those ignorant bastards are being re-elected time and time again by their constituents who are dumber than they are.
After reading the above, can you see why a Health Care Law can be considered detrimental to the American Public?
But, if you still don't think ObamaCare is a big deal and a threat to our basic freedoms and privacy's, how about this:
President Obama can bypass our representatives in Congress to make changes to the law as he sees fit.
Yes, Obama can bypass Congress and rewrite the law to say and do anything he wants it to.
Does that smack of a Dictatorship? You bet it does!
And worse, Obama has already done it - and may do it again.
It is a fact that the Obama administration used the IRS to unilaterally rewrite the Affordable Care Act, ObamaCare, this new health-care law already.
That is not proper and is criminal.
The Obama administration did so to fix a problem it did not anticipate, they did that without consulting Congress.
The administration had expected all states to create health-insurance exchanges, but so far only 17 have done so and 27 states have defaulted to the federal exchange.
The problem is, ObamaCare authorized tax credits and subsidies for the purchase of qualifying health insurance plans in state-run exchanges (Section 1311) but not federal ones (Section 1321).
So, in May 2012, the administration simply had the IRS issue a rule to authorize tax credits and subsidies in federal exchanges.
Guess what, Federal exchanges were not allowed to do so under the Affordable Care Act passed by the Democrat Congress in 2010 and signed into law by President Obama.
But folks, the administration directed the IRS to unilaterally change the law without involving Congress in May 2012.
ObamaCare is illegal! It is criminal!
The Good News is that a Federal judge rejected the federal government’s motion to dismiss Oklahoma v. Sebelius. Oklahoma is challenging the legality of the IRS regulation giving tax credits to federal exchanges under ObamaCare.
The Affordable Care Act passed by Congress and signed into law by the president allows those tax credits only to state exchanges, but only 17 states have established such exchanges.
So what did Obama do? Well, the administration simply had the IRS issue a rule in May of 2012 to authorize tax credits and subsidies in federal exchanges.
What you have to remember is that President Obama exempts Congress and its staff from the ObamaCare law.
As far as I'm concerned, there are better options than ObamaCare that wouldn't have tried to turn the whole nation on its head.
And as for those who didn't read it, but passed it into law?
Well, as far as I'm concerned, those Democrats who voted to pass this law are criminally treasonous and should be tried and imprisoned.
Why? Bottom line, it gives the Government too much Power over our lives - it Helps them to become Slave Masters and us Slaves to the State!
Story by Tom Correa